Dixon® Air King™ 2-Lug Triple Connection Hose End, 150 psi, Material Construction: Iron, Dimensions: 3-3/4 in L x 4-9/32 in W
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
||3-3/4 in L x 4-9/32 in W
- Safety clip included
- Supplied with rubber washer AWR4
- Use of supplied safety clip guarantees the fittings are properly connected because the safety pin will not go through the holes in mating fittings until couplings are locked in place
- Only one Air King™ safety clip or wire-type retainer is required for each Air King™ universal coupling
- Air King™ meets pressure requirements as specified in A-A-59553 commercial item description superseding Mil Spec.WWC-633D
Applications: For air and water service only
- Air King is for air and water service only.
- Never use any Air King coupling for steam service!
- The use of an Air King safety clip or wire-type retainer is necessary to ensure Air King universal couplings will not become accidentally disconnected.
- To provide protection against coupling breakage and related hazards, Dixon® recommends the use of a whip hose.
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70 deg F.
Technical Drawing/Parts Diagram