Who Are We
Alaska Rubber Group is a US based company located at 5811 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK, 99518.
Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect
We currently hold details such as, but not limited to: names, email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and physical addresses. During your interactions with Alaska Rubber Group , you may choose to provide us with personal data when you email, call, chat, answer a survey, or communicate with us through social media.
The Information We Collect About You From Our Site
We may also collect information on how our web services are accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the request
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Amount of transmitted data
- Access status (file transfer, file not found, etc.)
- Detection information for the browser and operating system
- Name of the user’s internet access provider
- Website from which access was initiated
The collection, processing, and use of this data are to enable the use of the website, and for system security and technical administration of the network infrastructure. A comparison with other data or a transfer to third parties, even in excerpts, does not take place.
How We Use The Information
The basis for holding this data is contractual because we need this data to facilitate trading with you. We use this data for two standard types of communication:
- Service communication such as order acknowledgements, remittance advice, sales, product information, and customer service etc.
- Marketing communication such as product releases, optional surveys, and company news etc. On all marketing emails there will be a clear option to unsubscribe from these communications
Other uses of your data include our CRM and audit requirements.
Under no circumstances do we rent or sell your personal data to any other company for their marketing purposes.
Alaska Rubber Group generally stores your personal data until you request to delete it, or for as long as you remain a customer in order to provide you with our products and support. In addition, Alaska Rubber Group may store your personal data to resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements and comply with applicable laws. After your data is no longer necessary to retain, all digital copies are deleted and physical copies are destroyed.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Alaska Rubber Group aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete information we have on you.You have the right to access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Alaska Rubber Group relied on your consent to process your personal information. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Processing based on your consent is lawful until the time of the withdrawal. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.