Dixon® Holedall™ Scovill Style Ferrule, Series: 520-H, Nominal Size: 3/4 in, 1-8/64 - 1-11/64 in OD, 1 in Length, Material Construction: Brass, For Use With: Internally Expanded Permanent Brass Couplings
|For Use With
||Internally Expanded Permanent Brass Couplings
||1-8/64 - 1-11/64 in
- H520 fittings are design for internal expansion only
Applications: For discharge and suction service, transfer of fuel to airplanes, homes, ships and more
- Do not interchange with other manufacturer's fittings.
- Designed for internal expansion only.
- Dixon® Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule.
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations.
- Consult Dixon® for recommendations on usage.
- Strict adherence to ferrule OD range (internally expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting.
- The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material.
- Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended.
- Consult the Compatibility Chart or the Dixon® factory for material compatibility.
- For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon®.
Prop65 Warning: This product contains lead and other chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm @www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Technical Drawing/Parts Diagram